Repair Mate offers screen replacement of Samsung Galaxy S8 in Melbourne. We offer the best online repair service with the highest quality parts! Get your Samsung Galaxy S8 screen fixed today! Our repair service is available via mail-in repair as well. We will repair your Samsung Galaxy S8 within few hours.
This repair applies the or mobile phone that has cracked, damaged, broken, smashed screen or screen that has working LCD & touch. This offer is only for genuine Samsung Galaxy S8 LCD not aftermarket
Screen of Samsung Galaxy S8 takes expert repair technician to replace the cracked screen. Always replace your screen from expert technicians who are trained and follow correct repair procedure. We are probably first repair shop to stock and repair Samsung Galaxy S8 broken screens.
Condition of this repair cost is that LCD & touch screen has to be in 100% working condition. LCD has to be 100% genuine screen. Pink screen, dead pixels and other defects of LCD and touch screen are not applicable to get repaired under this product (Please select damaged LCD product). Crack on edge might not be applicable for this repair, please look at full LCD and Screen replacement. Repair Mate staff will make a decision after inspection if this repair cost is applicable for screen repair.
The eligibility of the device for this particular repair depends upon the Condition of Working LCD & Touch which are as follows:
1. This repair is strictly subject to inspection by our staff/technician.
2. LCD has to be original screen fitted by the manufacturer and never been repaired before.
3. LCD & touch screen has to be in 100% working condition.
4. Pressure marks on the screen, Pink screen, damage lines on LCD, dead pixels and other defects of LCD and touch screen are not applicable to get repaired under this product (Please select damaged LCD product).
5. LCD showing signs of aging and or transparent vision are also do not meet the condition of this repair option.
6. The LCD has to be in a salvageable condition. This repair option will not be applicable if we believe that the LCD will not be in salvageable condition after disassembly.